SE-PostgreSQL Specifications - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject SE-PostgreSQL Specifications
Date
Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications  (KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Here is the initial draft of SE-PostgreSQL specifications:
 http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL_Draft

I've described it from the scratch again with paying attention
for the people knowing nothing about SELinux.
In some points, it uses comparison between the database privilege
mechanism and SE-PostgreSQL for easy understanding.

Please point out, if ...
- Its composition can be improved.
- Here is not enough introductions for what user wants to know.
- Here is too much explanations, more brief one will be available.
- Here is not easy understandable for database folks.
- Here is not enough English quality.
- And so on...

In addition, I would like to fix its specifications during the discussion.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>