using interval in a query with a column for the interval value? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Walker, Jed S
Subject using interval in a query with a column for the interval value?
Date
Re: using interval in a query with a column for the interval value?
List pgsql-novice

I am writing a script and I need to output results to a file based on a table where the data to select is based on a last date and an interval.

Essentially

Name

Last_date

Interval

Jed     2005-06-02      30

Tom     2005-08-02      30

Select name

From table1

Where last_date < now() [[interval days]];

The interval days part is what is stumping me I need to say now() interval 30 days’” but I need to use the interval column.

How do I make this work?

Thanks,

Jed