Re: Brochure final layout - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: Brochure final layout
Date
Re: Brochure final layout
List pgsql-advocacy
I like it :D

Rob Napier escribió:
> I have been working on the artwork for the new brochure. I took the
> concepts previously put forward. I purchased the hi-res images and have
> created the layout in InDesign. So, subject to choosing a printer and
> giving final approval on the artwork, we are ready to go.
>
> Here is the link:
>
>     ftp://119.63.202.92/pub/postgresql_8-4_brochure.pdf
>
> I am happy to create artwork for other languages if you send me the
> text. I can also help you ensure that printers impositions are provided
> as required. These can vary from place to place. I’ll also do an A4
> version for countries that have ceased using Imperial paper sizes.

Well... here is the text for spanish for this brochure:
http://stuff.zarate.net.ve/postgresql/Traduccion-brochure.txt

If you can please provide a pdf without the stuff for calibrating the
stuff (as if we where going to send it through email...)... i would
really appreciate that :D

(If any spanish-speaker would like to fix the translation... i would
appreciate... my english isnt perfect :P)