Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> BTW, I see downthread Simon has bailed on the idea of doing a community survey
> for 8.4, so perhaps there's no cause for concern, but before we take any
> action on either survey, I thought it was important that this point be
> raised.

Yes.  I know my schedule, though, and I know Selena's, and I have some
idea of how Simon's unpaid time will be spent for the next month.
Realistically, it's going to be *at least* a couple months until we have
a community-developed really good survey out.

But it also played into me not broadcasting *this* survey as much as we
might have.  I think only one big survey blitz per year.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.