Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hans-Juergen Schoenig
Subject Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
hello everybody,

from my side the goal of this discussion is to extract a consensus so
that we can go ahead and implement this issue for 8.5.
our customer here needs a solution to this problem and we have to come
up with something which can then make it into PostgreSQL core.
how shall we proceed with the decision finding process here?
i am fine with a GUC and with an grammar extension - i just need a
decision which stays unchanged.

comments and votes are welcome.
   many thanks,
      hans

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Professional PostgreSQL Consulting, Support, Training