Re: GIN versus zero-key queries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: GIN versus zero-key queries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> We have an API definition by which extractQuery can distinguish "all
> match" from "no match".  If we just legislate that "some match" isn't
> a valid behavior for zero-key queries, then the code is correct and the

Right now I don't see an example with zero keys and "some match", consistent
method will not have any information about indexed tuple and hence it could not
produce any reasonable result. It seems to me, that paragraph should be removed
at all.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/