Re: Function C and INOUT parameters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Function C and INOUT parameters
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Personally I'm of the opinion we should eliminate most of these
> duplicative mailing lists like -performance and -interfaces and just
> use -general. I don't see that having multiple lists for user
> questions helps either the users or the answerers due to just this
> type of problem.

... and instead drive new users away by forcing them to sign up for one
massive 400 posts/day list?

I'm not sure about -interfaces, but -performance, -sql, -jdbc and others
definitely have specific audiences and themes which they are already
handling a *lot* of traffic for.

--Josh