Re: Function C and INOUT parameters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Function C and INOUT parameters
Date
Re: Function C and INOUT parameters  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I'm not sure about -interfaces, but -performance, -sql, -jdbc and others
> definitely have specific audiences and themes which they are already
> handling a *lot* of traffic for.

It does look like -interfaces is dying: almost no traffic, and what
questions it does get are off-topic more often than not.  Partly this
is because the -jdbc, -odbc, and -php lists suck away all the traffic
about those interfaces, leaving not much.  So we could kill -interfaces
without much loss IMHO.

The other global lists seem to be in good health from what I can see.
Can't speak to the regional or user-group lists, I don't follow them.