Re: hstore patch, part 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: hstore patch, part 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Andrew Gierth wrote:>> By popular demand, a version of this will go up on pgfoundry
for>>use with 8.3 etc.

David> Wow. Nice stuff! I hope it's not too late for 8.4…

I personally have no expectation of it getting into 8.4. (If someone
decides it's a nice no-brainer that could go in, well that's fine by
me, but I really don't think it likely.)

In the absence of feedback to the contrary, I will submit it for the
first commitfest of 8.5, and maintain the pgfoundry version for 8.3
and 8.4.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)