Re: Flyer for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From
Subject Re: Flyer for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Raising hand high...
Pick me, pick me!!!

I used to do this and logo design for a living, and I happen to love the
beautiful PostgreSQL logos, let alone the actual product.

My only reservation/concern would be that I have little time most days.
A bit of advance notice would however alleviate most problems.

Thanks.