Hi everybody - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Diogo Biazus
Subject Hi everybody
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi folks,

I'm new to the list, so I'm introducing myself.
I work basicaly with PHP/Postgres (I read someone's mail saying that he
uses a lot "Postgres" instead of "PostgreSQL", me too)
in Data Mining and Knowledge Management tools.
Now I'm finishing the brasilian portuguese translation and I intend to
help with future press releases and things like that.
After all, we got a growing market for databases here, and PostgreSQL is
not as popular as MySQL (for small bussines) or Oracle (for big projects).
I think it's a matter of time, we have big companies using Postgres
already (Elegê for example, is one of the biggest laticin distributors
in south america).

Regards,

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus