where can I get the new logo in bigger size? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi all,

since more then a year now we have a new logo. So I wanted to use it
instead of the old one for the Fosdem. I looked at:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda

But the blue elephant logo that you will get there is just 32x32.

When you follow the link to pgfoundry you will find an archives but
there you only will get the old elephant logo.

I tried resizing the psd but it already looked horrible in 256x256.

I need 512x512 or bigger. Is there a chance to get such a logo?

Best Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht