pgsql-bugs list description needs updating. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject pgsql-bugs list description needs updating.
Date
List pgsql-www
The description of pgsql-bugs list at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/ and
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ says:

> If PostgreSQL failed to compile on your computer, please report it to pgsql-ports rather than this list. If you've
fixeda bug in PostgreSQL, please send it both to this list and also to the pgsql-patches list.

pgsql-ports and pgsql-patches have been retired, so the text needs some
updating.

I wonder if we need to make the distinction, though? ISTM we could
handle compilation failures through pgsql-bugs just as well.