Re: new libpq SSL connection option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Chernow
Subject Re: new libpq SSL connection option
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Also, it looks like we have the same problem with the private key, in
> client_cert_cb(), agreed?
>

> //Magnus

Yeah, same issue in that function.  I missed that.  My grep'n was
obviously brain dead.

It almost feels like there should be some util functions like
get_sslrootcert(conn, path_buf, buf_size) for each of the SSL files.
Isolate the logic behind a function with a success or failure return
value.  It would probably make the current code easier to read/follow.
Only downside is that pqGetHomeDirectory would be called twice in some
cases, but I really don't think that makes any noticeable performance
difference.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC