Re: How much the max image size can be inserted into Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: How much the max image size can be inserted into Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-sql
venkat wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>  I want to insert image which is more than 1 GB.is it possible to store
> that same size or we can store more than that.Please let me know .

Assuming that:

- You're using PostgreSQL 8.3, and
- You're using large objects to store your images; then

the appropriate section of the MANUAL is:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/largeobjects.html

If those assumptions are invalid or insufficient, perhaps you could
provide a more complete description of how you're doing things?

--
Craig Ringer