Re: BUG #4586: Supporting of Binary instead Bytea for Primary Keys - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Miroslav Nachev
Subject Re: BUG #4586: Supporting of Binary instead Bytea for Primary Keys
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I try to use it but I have the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity: java.util.UUID
        at
org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.persist(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:223)
        at psqluuidtest.Main.persist(Main.java:33)
        at psqluuidtest.Main.main(Main.java:25)

The NetBeans
project is attached.
The used driver is postgresql-8.4dev-700.jdbc4.

Miro.

Miroslav Nachev wrote:
Hi,

This is very good. Can you give me some idea how to use that feature
together with Hibernate JPA? Is there some special annotation or ?

Regards,

Miro.