Re: technical contact for TurnKey PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Liraz Siri
Subject Re: technical contact for TurnKey PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-www
> Well, this is for building new releases.  We need a *confidential*
> contact who can be responsible for receiving news of security updates
> from PostgreSQL.org and building and releasing updates on a community
> schedule (or later, of course).

I don't think we really need to be in the loop here since we inherit
pgsql packages from Ubuntu, but it would be nice to get a heads up. Its
up to you guys.

As for confidentiality, I can promise we'll oblige by whatever terms the
team specifies, but if it's a matter of trust it doesn't really make
much sense for me to be vetting myself (or Alon).

Cheers,
Liraz