File system level backup with more than one cluster folders - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Michael Leshchenko
Subject File system level backup with more than one cluster folders
Date
Re: File system level backup with more than one cluster folders
List pgsql-admin
Dear pg community

I am newbie with PostgreSQL. I have separate table space for my
databases, which is located in separate folder, which is different to
default. I would like to carry out file system level backup.  Do I need
to backup only folder with my table space or all pg folders.

Thank you in advance

Mike Leshchenko

Attachment