Where is DiscardRollbackState()? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Zoltan Boszormenyi
Subject Where is DiscardRollbackState()?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

in psqlODBC's odbcapi.c, there's:

#if (ODBCVER < 0x0300)
RETCODE         SQL_API
SQLGetStmtOption(HSTMT StatementHandle,
                                 SQLUSMALLINT Option, PTR Value)
{
        CSTR    func = "SQLGetStmtOption";
        RETCODE ret;
        StatementClass *stmt = (StatementClass *) StatementHandle;

        mylog("[%s]", func);
        ENTER_STMT_CS(stmt);
        SC_clear_error(stmt);
        StartRollbackState(stmt);
        ret = PGAPI_GetStmtOption(StatementHandle, Option, Value, NULL, 64);
        ret = DiscardRollbackState(stmt, ret, FALSE);
        LEAVE_STMT_CS(stmt);
        return ret;
}
#endif /* ODBCVER */

If I compile the driver --with-odbcver=0x0250,
DiscardRollbackState() shows up at runtime linking
as an unknown symbol.

DiscardRollbackState() is not defined anywhere,
only referenced in the above function. It's clearly a bug to me.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi