Quiet "CONTEXT"? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Toews
Subject Quiet "CONTEXT"?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm in the process of debugging some PL/pgSQL functions. I have function
A which calls function B (e.g. on Line 22). The debugging info I'm
interested in is in function B, but I call function A (since there are
other C, D, F functions called from A). However, what I see is really
distracting:

INFO:  First message from B
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT b( $1 ,  $2  ||  $3 ,  $4 )"
PL/pgSQL function "a" line 22 at SQL statement
NOTICE:  Second message from B
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT b( $1 ,  $2  ||  $3 ,  $4 )"
PL/pgSQL function "a" line 22 at SQL statement
NOTICE:  Third message from B
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT b( $1 ,  $2  ||  $3 ,  $4 )"
PL/pgSQL function "a" line 22 at SQL statement

whereas I'd like to see the output as if I performed function B
directly, i.e.:
INFO:  First message from B
NOTICE:  Second message from B
NOTICE:  Third message from B

My question is if there is any way to quiet the context messages (i.e.,
reduce the verbosity)? Could this be done by setting a parameter?

Thanks in advance.

-Mike