Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Prabhat Mishra
Subject Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I am using PostGRESQL database for one of my project.
I used PGNP32-1.2.8-RC4 OLEDB provider for connecting my c#.net program to PostGRESQL database.

During the development, I have to change my table structure again and again just because of the Error "Intenal Dotnet
frameworkdata provider error 30".

First time i got this error when i try to fill data Adapter with Dataset.

Second time i got this error when i try to fill a combo box with dataReader.

After a lot of R&D ,I found that problem is with the datatype. I have changed datatype of all the columns to "text"
exceptthe one which is primary key, it WORKS.

I don't want to compromise with the table structure, so anyone please reply where the problem is......Is it the
provideror with the approach.

Please reply urgent....!!!!!

Regards,
Prabhat Mishra