Re: Standalone Windows Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jörn Heid
Subject Re: Standalone Windows Installation
Date
Re: Standalone Windows Installation  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your answer but here's the longer question as asked in the
posts before:

How can I use the official "Postgres without installer" distribution
without compiling the sources for myself and without having to install
the redistribution application of the VC dlls so that I can distribute
an "all-inside" folder with all needed binaries, dlls and so on for all
Windows installations? Is it possible perhaps with a manifest file and
bundled dlls or is it impossible?

Jörn

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Jörn Heid

Zentrum für virtuelle Patienten / Centre for Virtual Patients
Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg
Hygiene-Institut
Im Neuenheimer Feld 324
69120 Heidelberg