Re: UUID datatype - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Andrew
Subject Re: UUID datatype
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Kris,

I'm appreciative of you having acted on this.  I'm currently mapping it to the sql OTHER datatype, overriding the JDBC driver and doing some hocus-pocus magic with Hibernate for it to work in an ORM.  I have no immediate need of this update at present, having the workaround.  However, when the next release is published, I will play around with it and see how JPA takes to it.

Cheers,

Andy