Re: Problem with pg_connect() in PHP - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Edwards
Subject Re: Problem with pg_connect() in PHP
Date
List pgsql-sql
Looks like you are missing the php_pgsql extension (I assume you
are running on a Windows server). On Debian GNU/Linux, it is called
php5-pgsql (or php4-pgsql, as appropriate). Not sure what it would
be called for Windows, but something similar.

Simply enabling it (by uncommenting the line in your php.ini file)
is not sufficient - the actual library needs to be installed as well.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.