regexp_replace() [noindex] thing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcus Engene
Subject regexp_replace() [noindex] thing
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I'm using tsearch2 and sometimes there are blocks of text that shouldn't
be indexed.

There is a trigger function that gathers data from the usual suspects
and updates the index. in this trigger, I'd like to exclude thing in a
[noindex] tag:
select
    regexp_replace
('innan[noindex]apa[/noindex]klas[noindex]banan[/noindex]',
                    ' ')
I would like to have a function like the above that returns "innan klas"
for this data. I would have expected it to as I use the non greedy version.

Could someone please point me in the general direction here?

Best regards,
Marcus