Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: Commitfest patches mostly assigned ... status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> At this point, almost all patches have been assigned to reviewers.  If
> you submitted a patch and don't get feedback by Saturday, take a look at
> who's in the "reviewers" column and send them a query.  Since I have no
> way to track when patches are assigned to reviewers, I have no idea if
> some of them are sitting on their hands.   :
> Note that patches need not have only one reviewer!  If you have time,
> please take on testing some of the more complex patches, especially:
> Column-level Permissions
> Common Table Expressions
> SE-PostgreSQL patches

I updated my patches:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-09/msg00859.php

It contains rebasing to the latest CVS HEAD, a new hook to avoid
bypass access controls, and a small fix.

In addition, I tried to attach several short explanations about key points
to understand the big patch. I wrote the documentation of SE-PostgreSQL,
but it is not a description for *the patch*.
If reviewers have any unclear things, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>