Re: Postgres does not start, gives no error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Postgres does not start, gives no error
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/09/2008 20:11, Akhtar Yasmin-B05532 wrote:

> I am facing this peciliar problem.I am using postgres 7.2.2 installed on
> solaris.

I know this isn't helpful to your particular problem, but 7.2.* is VERY
old - in fact, I don't think it's even maintained any more.

Also, the command you used to start PG didn't come though in your email
- can you re-post it please?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie