Re: Split up the wiki TODO page? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

> Apart from the management aspect (which is very much a valid concern),
> others have expressed a desire to be able to easily search the list
> for "easy" Todo items.  We got that working by adding the [E] tags to
> those items, and it's now very convenient to search for them.

Goodness, if only we had some kind of organized repository for these
TODO items capable of holding multiple categories per item.  Maybe
something with items and attributes, and some kind of "relationship"
between the TODO item and its categories.

I don't know where we'd find something like that, though.  Maybe we
should see if the folks at Ingres have anything. ;-/

--Josh