Re: 8.3.1 Vs 8.3.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Siebert
Subject Re: 8.3.1 Vs 8.3.3
Date
List pgsql-general

> I'm more a fan of centos, but have to give grudging respect to the
> latest couple of versions of ubuntu server.  Once you learn the new
> way of doing things, it's quite easy to keep happy.

The version of Ubuntu Server I looked at one one of the first versions.
I am sure that Ubuntu has improved a lot since I looked at it. CentOS
Seems to me to be the best choice for a server right now. Why anybody
uses Fedora for a server I will never know but I see it all the time.
CentOS I think should get a lot more attention as a Distro than it
currently does.