Re: How to INSERT empty line into SEQUENTIAL table from PHP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julius Tuskenis
Subject Re: How to INSERT empty line into SEQUENTIAL table from PHP
Date
List pgsql-general
I guess you get duplicate value error because you have previously
inserted ID column with your own values. Check the sequence
page_input_id_seq if it points to the right next value. If not - correct
it to a MAX(ID) +1

Julius Tuskenis