Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Dear
Subject Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump
Date
Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Let me ask this question.  Is there any other option for moving data
from one server to another that doesn't involve pg_dump?  If I can get
the data out of this server, and onto my new one I don't care if the old
server gets fixed.  I just need the data.  The new server already has
the table structure, I just need the most current data to put into the
server.