Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Kostas Maistrelis ha scritto:
> The conference is on the 27th of May, if you think there is enough time
> for the shipping we would appreciate if you could send us a few flyers,
> i think maybe 30 pieces  would be fine, we have found
> a local software company to cover some of our expenses
> so we are going to print some stuff on our own.

Ciao Kostas,

   ITPUG can ship them to you with no problem. I have more than 30
English flyers left here.

   As soon as we finalise the payment with the graphic designer, we will
put the AI files for the English flyer that ITPUG commissioned for
FOSDEM on the pgfoundry press project.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy