Re: PostgreSQL users and admins Linkedin Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: PostgreSQL users and admins Linkedin Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks Greg, I requested this group last night and I thought about
informing you guys but I didn't search or asked previously if there
were already groups in place.

I will ask Linkedin to remove the group and join against these ones.

Regards,
gb.-

--
Guido Barosio