Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan \"Heron\" Myers
Subject Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Craig Ringer wrote:
> I've tested this definition and it produces a DLL that links correctly
> and does so without the warnings of inconsistent DLL linkage produced by
> the original versions (which declared the function __declspec(dllimport)
> then defined it).

Did you actually try to use those functions in a query, or did you just
build the DLL?

With the changes you suggested, I can still successfully build the DLL
(I could build it before, as well), but now EVERY function crashes
Postgres when I try to run it, instead of just the ones that use palloc.

Any ideas?

- Dan