Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bryce Nesbitt
Subject Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Well, personally I haven't read the core code yet, since it's not commit fest yet ;-).  I don't know whether there
areany issues there, but it wouldn't surprise me given the number of issues in the control code.

>             regards, tom lane

I'm biased because I wrote the patch.  However -- I think the core is
commitable (it won't break anything else, or have complex dependencies
or bloat).

The issue of $COLUMNS was identified as unresolved at the time the patch
was submitted, and I think it's the only bit in serious question.