Re: Best practice to load a huge table from ORACLE to PG - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Best practice to load a huge table from ORACLE to PG
Date
List pgsql-performance
Potluri Srikanth wrote:
> But do we link oracle trigger to postgres trigger ?
>
> i mean :
>
> oracle trigger will take a note of what has been changed .
> but then how do we pass those changes to postgres trigger ?

I am assuming you can use the java trigger from oracle to load the
postgresql jdbc driver, make a connection to postgresql and perform
whatever statement needed to be done.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

P.S. It is possible that Oracle can't do this (I don't know)