Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest Wiki page annoyance - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest Wiki page annoyance
Date
List pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:
>>> Hmm, perhaps it is the Postgres port that's broken.  It wouldn't be
>>> really surprising that people mostly use the MySQL port ...
>> Conflict detection not working, perhaps?  Wouldn't be too surprising.
>> But right now I'm just asking that somebody from -www find out exactly
>> what version we are running.
>
> That's easy enough: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Version
>
> So we're on 1.12alpha (r31813)
>
> Now what that actually *means* is a whole different question :-) I
> don't know mediawiki nearly well enough to commment.

we are running a mediawiki version from the 1_12 branch downloaded about
1-2 weeks before it got released as 1.12. upgrading to the final release
is an open ticket on pmt but I don't think there are many changes
between our version and the current release.

Stefan