Re: CommitFest Wiki page annoyance - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: CommitFest Wiki page annoyance
Date
Re: CommitFest Wiki page annoyance  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Tom Lane escribió:
> >> We saw this type of thing happen more than once on the
> >> CommitFest:March page, if memory serves.  Apparently there is
> >> something very broken about the copy of mediawiki we are using ---
> >> would someone look into that?
>
> > Hmm, perhaps it is the Postgres port that's broken.  It wouldn't be
> > really surprising that people mostly use the MySQL port ...
>
> Conflict detection not working, perhaps?  Wouldn't be too surprising.
> But right now I'm just asking that somebody from -www find out exactly
> what version we are running.

That's easy enough: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Version

So we're on 1.12alpha (r31813)

Now what that actually *means* is a whole different question :-) I
don't know mediawiki nearly well enough to commment.

//Magnus