Re: Suggestion for psql command interpretation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Wetherbee
Subject Re: Suggestion for psql command interpretation
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Colin Wetherbee <cww@denterprises.org> writes:
>> I just thought I'd report it here in case it wasn't supposed to
>> happen, but from what you say, it seems like it's a "feature".
>
> Well, it's more of a historical hangover.  Personally I'd not have
> much problem with breaking backward compatibility on this point.

I'm not generally in the habit of making typos, so this doesn't affect
me too much.

However, IMHO and as I mentioned previously, I don't think "\timimng"
should succeed.  I'll leave the rest of the discussion up to you and
the other developers, though. :)

Colin