BUG: adding column of type timestamp with time zone - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Julius Tuskenis
Subject BUG: adding column of type timestamp with time zone
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

As I didn't find where to submit a bug report on pgAdmin site, so I post
it here.

When adding a column to a table (no matter new or old one) if timestamp
with time zone is selected and length is set (lets say 0) I get an error
- pgAdmin tries to write timestamp with time zone(0) instead of
timestamp(0) with time zone in SQL statement.
I use pgAdminIII 1.8.2. WinXP. PostgreSQL 8.1

--
Julius Tuskenis