Re: How to "use" database? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anton Andreev
Subject Re: How to "use" database?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thank you for you detailed answer, but I am exactly in the case when I
want to paste the script and hit F5 and have both the database and
tables created.

A problem also comes from the fact that in order to use the query window
in pgadmin3, you need to select a database. Then when you create a new
database you can not access it by name cause you receive an error "cross
database referencing is not allowed".

Cheers,
Anton