Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen
Date
List pgsql-patches

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>
>>> Both done -- I backpatched all the way down to 7.4 (and later I noticed
>>> that the only 7.3 BF members are NetBSD).
>>>
>> Haven't we declared 7.3 at EOL anyway?
>>

> That's why I didn't backpatch it there.  But if that's the case, why are
> we still reporting 7.3 in the buildfarm status page?

Because until a couple of weeks ago those two machines were still
reporting that branch. When they are 30 days old the reports will drop
off the page. (It looks like salamander has stopped altogether, which
Tom mentioned the other day would distress him some.)

cheers

andrew