Re: ERROR: relation with OID 1322527 does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dragan Zubac
Subject Re: ERROR: relation with OID 1322527 does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

Have the same problem but in ordinary usage,no replication or whatsoever. Problem is when client connects to the DB,stored procedure in its initialization check mapping between some_table_name and corresponding OID. Once something  is changed in DB,for example OID's deleted and recreated or something similar,You'll have errors in Your log file. After changes are done,and You restart Your application which reconnect to the DB,things are normal back again.

Sincerely