Re: SPI_ERROR_CONNECT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Willem Buitendyk
Subject Re: SPI_ERROR_CONNECT
Date
List pgsql-general
The problem was with the following:

           FOR current_row IN SELECT * from temp_tags_18_counted

The select from the [temp_tags_18_counted]  view is made up of 3 cross
joins.  When I simplify and remove the joins everything works.  I tried
this with some test data with only a few rows and the joins in place and
it works too.
In the production data table there are about 250K rows.  Is it possible
that calls to queries are colliding here or not giving each other enough
time before being whisked around to next call in the FOR loop?

cheers,

willem