Re: Performance problems inside a stored procedure. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Matthew Lunnon
Subject Re: Performance problems inside a stored procedure.
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ahh, sorry, I have been too aggressive with my cutting, I am running
8.2.6 and the function is below.

Thanks.
Matthew

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION sp_get_price_panel_id(int4, "varchar",
"varchar", "varchar", bpchar)
  RETURNS SETOF t_market_price_panel AS
$BODY$
SELECT *
   FROM market mrkt
   JOIN market_group_relation mgr USING (market_id)
   JOIN market_group mg USING (market_group_id)
   JOIN market_group_price_relation mgpr USING (market_group_id)
   JOIN accommodation_price_panel app ON
app.accommodation_price_panel_id = mgpr.price_panel_id
WHERE mrkt.live <> 'X'::bpchar AND mg.live <> 'X'::bpchar AND app.live
<> 'X'::bpchar
    AND MARKET_ID = $1
    AND CODE = $2
    AND CODE_TYPE = $3::CHAR(2)
    AND CONTRACT_ID = $4
    AND ( PRICE_PANEL_TYPE = 'B' OR PRICE_PANEL_TYPE = $5 );
$BODY$
  LANGUAGE 'sql' VOLATILE;