Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox
Date
Re: PostgreSQL documentation search engine for Firefox  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Gabriele Bartolini escribió:
>
>>   One thing. My friend Marco Nenciarini sent me this message regarding the
>> search engine: he searched for 'pg_shadow' and this link came up as a
>> recommendation, but it is broken:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/catalog-pg-shadow.html
>
> Wow -- why is it recommended?  pg_shadow stopped existing on 8.1, so
> it's almost three releases out of date.  Is the search engine using the

no I don't think so iirc the "recommended" stuff is actually coming from
the docbot search database (ie the database of the irc bot). The
websearch should be fully up2date but I'm not sure when the docbot
database was last synced ...

Stefan