Re: Change of search IP - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Change of search IP
Date
Re: Change of search IP  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:53:35 -0400
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

>> - --On Friday, January 11, 2008 15:00:20 -0800 "Joshua D. Drake"
>> <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
>>> That as well may be a good idea.
>> DNS updated ... and, it should be effective near immediately ... TTL
>> was set to 300 on that zone file from work that was done awhile back,
>> and nobody thought to go back and change it ...
>>
>> Before I go and change it back to 1 day, is there any other DNS
>> changes that we need to make, while its so low? :)
>
> There are some coming. I have to move pmt as well. Please leave be for
> a week.

looks like we broke something in the process and the search on
http://archives.postgresql.org/ is now returning:

Static page not found: system/oldsearch.php

second bug is that our monitoring failed to detect that immediately -
but that will be fixed in a few ...

Stefan