Re: Buildfarm not happy with test module move - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Buildfarm not happy with test module move
Date
Re: Buildfarm not happy with test module move  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> All of the MSVC critters are failing at "make check".

> Yeah, I noticed that, thanks.  As far as I can see the only way to fix
> it is to install dummy_seclabel to run the core seclabel test.  That
> doesn't seem smart; I think it'd be better to remove that part of the
> core seclabel test, and move the rest of the test to a new test in the
> dummy_seclabel module.

Sounds good to me.  The other parts of the core tests that depend on
contrib modules aren't exactly good models to follow.

> That was my fault -- the alvh.no-ip.org domain was deleted, and the
> email system in postgresql.org rejected the commit message because the
> sender was not in a deliverable domain.  I noticed within a few hours,
> but the damage was already done.

I guess I'm confused about which is your preferred email address?