Re: JDBC XA Support and Sample code? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jignesh K. Shah
Subject Re: JDBC XA Support and Sample code?
Date
Re: JDBC XA Support and Sample code?  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
So how come the API documentation for it is in privateapi and not
publicapi.. That prompted me to infer that it is experimental. (I may
not be alone in drawing that inference from it.)

Thanks for pointer to the testsuite I will take a look at it.

-Jignesh