Re: convert custom datatype to array - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Charnoky
Subject Re: convert custom datatype to array
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks!  That did the trick.  For posterity, I was able to do the final
conversion using:

alter table mytable alter column mycolumn type float4[] using
string_to_array(trim(both '[]' from
textin(nbf4a_out(mycolumn))),',')::float4[];

Mike